Order Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Return or Refund requests can be initiated for defective or unwanted items within 7 days of placing an order. Orders that have not been dispatched can be cancelled. In a situation whereby, the item has been dispatched, the item must be returned in its original state before it was dispatched. Users can confirm the delivery status of their orders by clicking ‘My purchases’, then ‘My Orders’ when they sign into their account.
- All refund requests must be registered on the website by the buyer, alongside the reason for the refund request.
- Item(s) will be picked up by the delivery provider (merchant) and returned to the seller.
- Only orders consummated on the website are eligible for return/refund requests.
- Undisputed claims are settled to the customer within 7 business days of the receipt of the ordered item(s) by the seller.
- Acceptable reasons for refunds include: Non-receipt / undelivered goods, Unavailability of item(s), Item is not as advertised, Defective item(s).
- For returns/refunds initiated directly between the seller and the buyer, Habari will not be held liable in the event that any disputes arise.
- To the extent that a seller offers their own return policy, Habari’s returns and refunds policy would prevail, except in cases where the nature of goods and services being sold require distinct policies governing returns.
- Any requests received outside the permissible refund window will not be covered under the global refund policy and will be subject to each seller’s independent terms and conditions.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box and clothes tags should not be removed.